The DS3 Group is a full service events, new media and branding boutique agency specializing in the needs of businesses, public figures, emerging brands and creatives especially those in the entertainment community.
DS3 utilizes an international network to approach brand management, entertainment, new media, destination events and technology in innovative ways while assisting entrepreneurs, public figures, models, athletes, businesses, artists, producers, songwriters and bands striving to attain success worldwide.
With satellite offices in The Bahamas, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale and Houston, The DS3 Group services public figures, athletes, sports teams, independent labels, creatives like independent artists, music producers, songwriters and photographers, emerging businesses and entertainment clients worldwide.
Our subsidiaries include:
- A Design For Destiny Luxury Events & Celebrity Weddings
- Caridon Properties & Terra Nova Management
- Douglas Sands & Associates Law Firm
- DS3 Entertainment
- LUXE Worldwide – Events, Travel & Concierge
DS3 was founded by Entrepreneur PJ Douglas Sands in partnership with Caribbean Attorney E. Verona Douglas Sands and Grammy nominated Mix Engineer/Producer Donnie Scantz. Our competent staff includes LUXE Worldwide’s Invitation Designer Phyllicia Cummings, JKL Media’s Videographer Kenny Strachan and Photography Jay Isaacs, as well as DS3’s Webmaster and Graphic Artist Remahl Smith.
DS3 offers assistance with:-
- new media & digital media
- brand management
- brand repair for existing businesses, products
- concierge and travel services for the corporate, group or upscale social traveller
- consulting (short & long term)
- custom website design
- destination event management (including weddings, festivals, conferences)
- development (talent, image & career)
- distribution (digital & physical)
- legal services (copyrighting, contract review, negotiation, company formation)
- licensing & placement
- management (athletes, models, artists, bands)
- music administration and publishing registration
- production (including mixing, mastering) & studio time in world class studios around the globe
- publishing administration & songwriting
- public relations & publicist services
- promotions (traditional & social media)
- social media management and SEO optimization
- travel agency services worldwide